Enrollment (Registration process in CUNYfirst):
View college catalogs and search the schedule of classes for colleges in CUNYfirst. Shortlist courses and classes of interest to meet your academic objectives.
- View Course Catalog (pdf)
- My Academic Planner (pdf)
- View Schedule of Classes (pdf)
- Class Shopping Cart and Validation (pdf) <video>
- Enrollment dates - are dates students can enroll(register) in classes for a term. These dates are student-specific and may vary from other students. Please make note of the start and end dates and times for your enrollment dates.
- Enrollment Shopping Cart - is a CUNYfirst registration feature for students to temporarily save classes until it is their enrollment date. Classes in a student’s shopping cart remain there throughout the term, until the student either officially enrolls in a class or deletes the class from their Shopping Cart. Click validate to have the system check for possible conflicts prior to enrolling. This action does not register you for the class, nor save you a seat in the class.
- Holds - are negative service indicators that appear in the Student Center. Students must be sure to clear any holds on their account before being eligible to enroll in classes.View holds and to dos on your record. Complete and submit the Meningitis Acknowledgement Form in CUNYfirst.
Enrollment Verification and Transcripts
Request proof of enrollment. Obtain unofficial transcripts and purchase official transcripts.