Managing My CUNYfirst Account
Getting Started in CUNYfirst:
Please check this site frequently for information on claiming your account.
CUNYfirst is an Internet-based application built on the PeopleSoft Enterprise platform. You may access this application at any location with Internet access. An Identity Management System secures all of the data. You will be assigned a User ID (EmplID) and you will create your own password. Security access allows you to use all of the functionality that you need. Your access is restricted from any functionality that you do not need.
- Students: >>
- >> Claim your CUNYfirst Account First Time User in CF Portal (Visit https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu/oam/Portal_Login1.html and click First Time Users)
- Self- Service training (Visit: https://support.ccny.cuny.edu/cunyfirst/?page_id=1512 )
- Check CUNYfirst website regularly for updates (Visit http://support.ccny.cuny.edu/cunyfirst/)
- Call x8080 for help or visit the IT Service Desk, located at the Tech Center in the NAC 1/301
How To Start:
- Username and EMPLID - Record your EMPLID! From now on, it will be used to identify you in CUNYfirst and across campus. Also, please make a note of your CUNYfirst username (which includes your first dot last name followed by the last two digits of your EMPLID).
- Personal Information - Students may add/edit their Home, Mail, and Billing addresses through self-service in CUNYfirst.
- Apply for Graduation - Note: Only Seniors taking courses in their last term (semester) should apply for graduation.
Note: Student must visit the Registrar office in Administration Building, Rm. A102 to change their permanent address. Changes to student’s name, date of birth and social security number can also be made in the same location.